Wvu Articulation Agreements

The WVU proposes a series of articulation agreements that simplify the transmission process. These partnerships allow students to start their bachelor`s degree at one of the higher education institutions listed below and then complete at the WVU. Normally, a student completes an associate degree and then moves to the WVU during his junior year. Starting in the fall of 2018, the Virginia Community College System has updated all math course numbers. Some 4-year-old universities and universities are still updating their agreements and transfer guides to reflect these new course numbers. Until all colleges have updated their documents, please read the Math Equivalence guide as required. Online access to this university provides information on the transfer to unlisted institutions. Students who follow a transfer articulation mode with a partner institution should meet with a WVU university advisor in their major to ensure that all transfer credits are properly applied to their registrations. The WVU offers a series of articulation agreements with partner universities that allow students to begin their training close to where they live. These partnerships are very specific and are a good way to start your trip at the WVU. WVU DESIGN PROGRAM PROGRAM WITH PIERPONT APPLIED DESIGN SPECIALIST TRACK (2015) Check your emails and snails weekly for important information from WVU. We inform you if we are missing documents, transcripts or ACT/SAT scores, etc.

Once you are admitted, your academic advisor will determine how your courses, including those that do not have a direct equivalent, will be applied at the end of your studies. The WVU Transfer Credit Database is designed to help prospective students identify course equivalency information for courses taught at other higher education institutions. Tess also allows students to see how their translated programs are applied in their desired curriculum. In all cases, the application of the transfer credit for obtaining a bachelor`s degree is determined by the school or university at the time of enrollment. The student`s academic department determines the credits used to meet the academic requirements. Your advisor and your university or academic school will determine how transfer courses that do not have a direct equivalent of EF can be applied to your academic needs.